Tunnelier is an SSH and SFTP client for Windows. It is developed and supported professionally by Bitvise. Tunnelier is robust, easy to install, easy to use, and supports all features supported by PuTTY, as well as the following:
- graphical SFTP file transfer;
- single-click Remote Desktop tunneling;
- auto-reconnecting capability;
- dynamic port forwarding through an integrated proxy;
- an FTP-to-SFTP protocol bridge.
472 kBPuTTY is an SSH and telnet client, developed originally by Simon Tatham for the Windows platform. PuTTY is open source software that is available with source code and is developed and supported by a group of volunteers.