All Shared and Semi-Dedicated Hosting accounts include free transfer and migration assistance from your old cpanel provider. To move from your old host, you will want to submit a ticket with our account transfers department:
- Go to our Account Migrations Department at https://my.monstermegs.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5
- Now that you're in the correct department, fill out the transfer form as accurately as possible.
- If you are unsure about any of the fields, leave them blank and ask for clarification in the message body field.
- Once the ticket is submitted, an account transfer usually takes 24 hours or less, depending on the current transfer queue, account size, and network transfer speeds.
If you already have a full backup available you can upload it to your account using FTP or the cPanel File Manager, and our technicians can restore your backup from there.
Reseller account migrations are not quite as simple. To find more information on our Reseller migration policy, please click here.
**All transfer requests must be made within 30 days of the initial order.
- 19 Users Found This Useful
What operating system do you run on your servers?
We run CentOS 6 / Cloudlinux on all of our Shared, Reseller, and Semi-Dedicated hosting servers.The order system is not accepting my credit card - what do I do?
Our Credit Card Processor from time to time will deny certain cards based upon transaction limits...Do you have uptime statistics that I can see?
You can view the server status and uptime reports of all MonsterMegs servers by visiting: Server...What are your Hosting Resource Limits?
Your resource limits are defined based on your web hosting plan. Please see the differences...Do you offer domain registration?
Domains can be registered through us for $15.95/year. You can either register the domain while...