All Shared and Semi-Dedicated Hosting accounts include free transfer and migration assistance from your old cpanel provider. To move from your old host, you will want to submit a ticket with our account transfers department:
- Go to our Account Migrations Department at https://my.monstermegs.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5
- Now that you're in the correct department, fill out the transfer form as accurately as possible.
- If you are unsure about any of the fields, leave them blank and ask for clarification in the message body field.
- Once the ticket is submitted, an account transfer usually takes 24 hours or less, depending on the current transfer queue, account size, and network transfer speeds.
If you already have a full backup available you can upload it to your account using FTP or the cPanel File Manager, and our technicians can restore your backup from there.
Reseller account migrations are not quite as simple. To find more information on our Reseller migration policy, please click here.
**All transfer requests must be made within 30 days of the initial order.
- 19 Users Found This Useful
What are your Hosting Resource Limits?
Your resource limits are defined based on your web hosting plan. Please see the differences...Do you offer white-label reseller hosting?
Our reseller hosting platform is entirely white labeled. There are no logos of our company...Do you allow Warez or Warez linking on your Netherlands servers?
Absolutely not, in fact we do not allow any illegal activities such as this on any of our...Do you have a money back guarantee?
We offer a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee on all web hosting, sei-dedicated, and...Do you offer an uptime guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee.In the event that your shared, reseller, semi-dedicated...