All Shared and Semi-Dedicated Hosting accounts include free transfer and migration assistance from your old cpanel provider. To move from your old host, you will want to submit a ticket with our account transfers department:
- Go to our Account Migrations Department at https://my.monstermegs.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5
- Now that you're in the correct department, fill out the transfer form as accurately as possible.
- If you are unsure about any of the fields, leave them blank and ask for clarification in the message body field.
- Once the ticket is submitted, an account transfer usually takes 24 hours or less, depending on the current transfer queue, account size, and network transfer speeds.
If you already have a full backup available you can upload it to your account using FTP or the cPanel File Manager, and our technicians can restore your backup from there.
Reseller account migrations are not quite as simple. To find more information on our Reseller migration policy, please click here.
**All transfer requests must be made within 30 days of the initial order.
- 19 Users Found This Useful
Can I use external email like GoogleApps?
You are more than welcome to use an external mail service while hosting your sites and...Can we use PHP on the web site?
We currently support PHP5 on all of our Shared, Reseller, and Semi-Dedicated Hosting plansDo you offer an uptime guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee.In the event that your shared, reseller, semi-dedicated...Do you have a money back guarantee?
We offer a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee on all web hosting, sei-dedicated, and...Can I upgrade my hosting plan later?
Yes, you can upgrade your shared or reseller hosting plan at anytime. Upgrades are processed...